Nashville Daily Mailer for March 3, 2011
Dan's thought for the day: Forget
the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
Tax season is fast
approaching and we want to recommend CPA Consulting Group as your tax
advisors and preparation team. They've worked for us, they'll work
for you. Click on the link below for more...
Here are the headlines for
today's LATEST NEWS. To access the news, click on the links at
the bottom of the page. Thanks for reading Music News
Nashville. We hope you have a great day today.
- There's Gonna Be A "Texas Blues Summit" In
- Grammy Award-Winning & AirPlay Direct Performer Joss Stone Launches
- More Panelists Announced For ASCAP's "I Create Music" Expo
- Five Songs by Cumberland River Band On Two Upcoming Episodes of FX TV
- Collection Of 11 Classic Cuts Honors Historic RCA Studio B
- Mac McAnally Honored For His Outstanding Achievements In The Arts
- Julianne Hough To Receive CinemaCon Rising Star of 2011 Award
- Joe Nichols Headlines Australia Country Music Fest March 5
- "Stars Go Blue" Benefit Concert March 16th
- Burns & Poe Named Music Row Magazine's "Independent Artist of
- Crystal Bowersox Makes Surprise Opry Appearance
- Tiffany Returns to Country Roots With 'Rose Tattoo'
- Little Big Town's Phillip Has Sweet Story of Road to the Altar
- The Judds Receive CRB Career Achievement Award
- Joanna Smith Revisits Tootsie's Where She Got Her Start
- Entertainer Nominees To Perform at ACM Awards
- Shania Twain Pens Autobiography
- Doug Morris Named Sony Chief
SHOWCASES AND EVENTS: We
have a LOT of new gigs listed under SHOWCASES AND EVENTS (under the EVENTS
button) on the magazine site. If you're looking for something to do
tonight, check it out. If you are performing somewhere, let us know
at least a week ahead of time and we'll help promote you.
ARTICLES, INTERVIEWS AND CD
REVIEWS: We have new articles, CD reviews and Interviews on the
site. Check them out. http://www.musicnewsnashville.com
have contest listings for artists, songwriters and bands. Get your
music heard and published. Visit the website and click on FOR
ARTISTS/WRITERS, then CONTESTS/COMPETITIONS for more information.
While you're surfing the net,
visit Dan's Facebook page and become his friend: http://www.facebook.com/dan.harr1
for the full MUSIC NEWS
NASHVILLE online magazine including the latest news
(c) 2005-2010 MNN
Enterprises, LLC. Music News Nashville is designed, owned and
published by Dan Harr. All rights reserved.