Nashville Daily Mailer for January 6, 2011
Good evening... Sorry we're
running late today.
Dan's thought for the day: The
secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and
to have the two as close together as possible - George Burns
Here are the headlines for
today's LATEST NEWS. To access the news, click on the links at
the bottom of the page. Thanks for reading Music News
Nashville. We hope you have a great day today.
- Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame Foundation Elects Board
- Junior Doctor Ready To Release First Full-Length CD
- Emily Kohl Named VP of Turning Point Media Relations
- AirPlay Direct Hires Dan Bowen as VP of Radio Strategies
- Joshua Gray Blends His Dramatic And Operatic Training On His Self-Titled
- LAVALOU What'cha Gonna do?
- Guy Penrod's New Single, "Pray About Everything," Offers Solace
In Difficult Times
- Misty Gonzales Teams With Tom Wilson To Create Freedom Child
- The JaneDear girls to release self-titled debut album February 1st
- Lola Spriggs Set To Perform At Navan's 150th Anniversary & KRAFT
Hockeyville Event on January 9
- Mark August Is At The Fore Of Today's New Breed Of Entrepreneur
- Gwyneth Paltrow Hosts "Saturday Night Live" On January 15
- Garrett Hedlund Gains Country Cred, But Not Country Career
- Taylor Swift Keeps Top Spot on Country Chart, Billboard 200
- Josh Turner Explains New Son's Moniker, Marion
- Gwyneth Paltrow Approached Country Music Like 'Kid in a Candy Store'
- Toby Keith Takes His Restaurant Chain to Ohio
- Awards Show Changes Boost Viewers, Ad Rates
- The Grascals Raise Awareness For Childhood Cancer
- Brad Howell Joins Show Dog-Universal
SHOWCASES AND EVENTS: We
have a LOT of new gigs listed under SHOWCASES AND EVENTS (under the EVENTS
button) on the magazine site. If you're looking for something to do
tonight, check it out. If you are performing somewhere, let us know
at least a week ahead of time and we'll help promote you.
ARTICLES, INTERVIEWS AND CD
REVIEWS: We have new articles, CD reviews and Interviews on the
site. Check them out. http://www.musicnewsnashville.com
have contest listings for artists, songwriters and bands. Get your
music heard and published. Visit the website and click on FOR
ARTISTS/WRITERS, then CONTESTS/COMPETITIONS for more information.
While you're surfing the net,
visit Dan's Facebook page and become his friend: http://www.facebook.com/dan.harr1
for the full MUSIC NEWS
NASHVILLE online magazine including the latest news
(c) 2005-2010 MNN
Enterprises, LLC. Music News Nashville is designed, owned and
published by Dan Harr. All rights reserved.