Nashville Daily Mailer for December 20, 2010
Dan's thought for the day: Growing
old is mandatory; growing up is optional...
CLICK ABOVE to help Nashville
NOTICE TO OUR READERS: Music
News Nashville is for sale. The first decent offer takes it
home. I need to raise funds quickly and have no choice. If you
are interested in making an offer, please contact me at dan_at_musicnewsnashville_dot_com.
Here are the headlines for
today's LATEST NEWS. To access the news, click on the links at
the bottom of the page. Thanks for reading Music News
Nashville. We hope you have a great day today.
- Johnny Cash Crowdsourced Online Music Video Gets Grammy
- Santa Drives A Monster Truck
- Colt Ford Debuts New "Weird Science" Inspired Music Video
- Announcing The Inaugural 2011 Texas Music Calendar To Benefit St. Jude
- The Grascals In The Running For 10 SPBGMA Awards
- Thompson Square Break Into CMT's Top 20 Countdown
- Multi-Platinum MCA Recording Artist Josh Turner Welcomes Third Son
- Blake Shelton Takes Over 2010
- Michael Knox Named One of Billboard's Hot Producers for 2010'
- Wisconsin and Arizona Country Thunder Fests Announce Additional Artists
- 'Bieber Fever' Strikes Gary LeVox's Household
- Eddie Montgomery Beats Prostate Cancer
- Kenny Rogers Eyes Wyclef Jean for Duet Partner on Next Album
- Rascal Flatts' Jay DeMarcus Becomes a Dad
- Win a Secret Sisters Autographed Record, CD and T-Shirt
- Garth Brooks Reveals New Tour Will Top Any 'Out Right Now'
- Hot Schatz Adds Lorge; Al Brock Launches Spin Doctors
- Brad Paisley and Jason Aldean Enjoy Two Times The Airplay
SHOWCASES AND EVENTS: We
have a LOT of new gigs listed under SHOWCASES AND EVENTS (under the EVENTS
button) on the magazine site. If you're looking for something to do
tonight, check it out. If you are performing somewhere, let us know
at least a week ahead of time and we'll help promote you.
ARTICLES, INTERVIEWS AND CD
REVIEWS: We have new articles, CD reviews and Interviews on the
site. Check them out. http://www.musicnewsnashville.com
have contest listings for artists, songwriters and bands. Get your
music heard and published. Visit the website and click on FOR
ARTISTS/WRITERS, then CONTESTS/COMPETITIONS for more information.
While you're surfing the net,
visit Dan's Facebook page and become his friend: http://www.facebook.com/dan.harr1
for the full MUSIC NEWS
NASHVILLE online magazine including the latest news
(c) 2005-2010 MNN
Enterprises, LLC. Music News Nashville is designed, owned and
published by Dan Harr. All rights reserved.