Nashville Daily Mailer for November 22, 2010
Dan's thought for the day:
It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask
you the questions...
Win A Recording Date With Keith
Urban. CLICK ABOVE for more info or to enter.
NOTICE TO OUR READERS: Music
News Nashville is for sale. The first decent offer takes it
home. I need to raise funds quickly and have no choice. If you
are interested in making an offer, please contact me at dan_at_musicnewsnashville_dot_com.
Here are the headlines for
today's LATEST NEWS. To access the news, click on the links at
the bottom of the page. Thanks for reading Music News Nashville.
We hope you have a great day today.
- RCC Western Stores Announces Grand Opening of Cool Springs
Store in Brentwood, TN
- HMMA Honors Music In Media At Annual Gala in Hollywood
- Jason Sturgeon Gets Discovered & Uncovered
- Brett Eldredge - Country's "Next Big Thing" - Makes Music Magic
With His Single "Raymond"
- NBC To Air "Taylor Swift: Speak Now" Primetime Special On
- Liz Rose Announces Signing of Songwriter Emily Shackelton
- The Roys Sign with Rural Rhythm Records
- Steel Magnolia Announced As American Country Awards Performers
- Jo Dee Messina Confirms Second Annual Christmas Concert In Nashville
- Get A Sneak Peak Of CMA Country Christmas
- 2nd Annual 30A Songwriters Festival Set for Jan. 14-16, 2010
- Minneapolis Rocker Ray Gilman Releases Heartfelt CD in "Let It
SHOWCASES AND EVENTS: We
have a LOT of new gigs listed under SHOWCASES AND EVENTS (under the EVENTS
button) on the magazine site. If you're looking for something to do
tonight, check it out. If you are performing somewhere, let us know
at least a week ahead of time and we'll help promote you.
ARTICLES, INTERVIEWS AND CD
REVIEWS: We have new articles, CD reviews and Interviews on the
site. Check them out. http://www.musicnewsnashville.com
have contest listings for artists, songwriters and bands. Get your
music heard and published. Visit the website and click on FOR
ARTISTS/WRITERS, then CONTESTS/COMPETITIONS for more information.
While you're surfing the net,
visit Dan's Facebook page and become his friend: http://www.facebook.com/dan.harr1
for the full MUSIC NEWS
NASHVILLE online magazine including the latest news
for just the LATEST NEWS
(c) 2005-2010 MNN
Enterprises, LLC. Music News Nashville is designed, owned and
published by Dan Harr. All rights reserved.