Nashville Newsletter for August 23, 2010
Dan's thought for the day:
The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's
really in trouble.
While you are surfing the
web, stop by Dan's Facebook page and say hi: http://www.facebook.com/dan.harr1.
Latest Information: We
have new articles, CD reviews, interviews and photos on the magazine
site. Please visit www.musicnewsnashville.com to
check them out.
SHOWCASES AND EVENTS: We
have a LOT of new gigs listed under SHOWCASES AND EVENTS (under the EVENTS
button) on the magazine site. If you're looking for something to do
tonight, check it out. If you would like to have your event/gig
listed, please send it to me through Facebook or the MNN contacts page AT
LEAST one week in advance, and make sure to list all the pertinent
information. This is for anywhere in North America (including
have contest listings for artists, songwriters and bands. Get your
music heard and published. Visit the website and click on FOR
ARTISTS/WRITERS, then CONTESTS/COMPETITIONS for more information.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
Every weekday we update our latest news section with what's happening in
the music industry. Here are today's headlines...
- Quarterfly Signs to Rock Ridge Music Wiht New Album Coming
in Early 2011
- Blake Shelton Returns To NBC's Today Show For Third Time This Year
- Mike Farris Assembles the "All Star" Cumberland Saints For a New EP to
Benefit Nashville Homeless and Flood Relief
- Sons of Sylvia 'Hanging On' to Carrie Underwood Tour Gig
- Taylor Swift and Kanye West to Share the MTV Stage Again?
- Trace Adkins Weighs In on Ground Zero Mosque Debate
- Blake Shelton Introduces 'Drake Skelton'
- Jimmy Wayne Fights Hunger With Bryan Foods
- Gary Allan Joins Houser, Niemann On "Pain" Tour
- Miranda Lambert Readies Live DVD
FLOOD RELIEF: Nashville
still needs help for flooding relief. To help by donating time or
money, please visit Music News Nashville and click on the flood graphic on
the front page (located center right) for organizations you can
We hope you have a fantastic
for the full MUSIC NEWS
NASHVILLE online magazine including the latest news
(c) 2005-2010 MNN
Enterprises, LLC. Music News Nashville is designed, owned and
published by Dan Harr. All rights reserved.